Registered Training Organisation (RTO)
Paramedical Services is a registered training organisation and provides training programs that are registered by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA). Paramedical Services is authorized to deliver vocational education and training (VET).
Paramedical Services is recognized as a provider of quality-assured and nationally recognized training and qualifications. As a RTO, Paramedical Services can deliver nationally recognized courses and accredited Australian Qualifications Framework VET qualifications at our training centre or onsite.
Paramedical Services offers qualifications at Certificate I, Certificate II, Certificate III, Certificate IV and Diploma level.
Paramedical Services - School of Paramedicine
Paramedical Services has a suite of accredited training and education programs for students interested in the field of prehospital and paramedicine. Paramedical Services offers a number of recognised certificate and diploma courses. These qualifications include:
- Diploma of Paramedical Science (HLT51015)
- Certificate IV Health Care (HLT41115)
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment (TAE40110)
Units of competency:
- Provide Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (HLTAID001)
- Provide First Aid (HLTAID003)
- Provide Advanced Resuscitation (HLTAID007)
- Manage First Aid Services and Resources (HLTAID008)
- Medical Emergency Response Team Training (M.E.R.T)
- Provide Basic Emergency Life Support (HLTAID002)
- Provide Advanced First Aid (HLTAID006)
- Occupational First Aid Skill Set (HLTSS00027)
- Collect Specimens for Drugs of Abuse Testing (HLTPAT005)
To enquire about our Training services today contact us on (02) 9608 0222.